Hello there! I’m Stacey and I have 5 kids! Let me just say that 5 kids in 7 years can really mess up your sense of style. Shoutout to the mom bun and going on day 3 without a shower!
Now, it wasn’t always like this. I used to be really fashionable. Best dressed in the office, hands down. I had an amazing curated closet of items (not designer or luxury) that made me happy to wear. Even as I went from administrator to broke grad student, I was able to transition my wardrobe in a new direction.
Then I had my first baby, and I had no clue how to dress my unfamiliar mom bod. I continued wearing maternity clothes and fell victim to cheap fashion and fads.
Then, a lightning bolt! Cue aha moment.
Enter–> Capsule Wardrobes
I fell in love with capsule wardrobes during my second pregnancy. Imagine that you could limit the number of clothes you own and still make great outfits. So I started creating my own capsule wardrobe. I learned what colors were most flattering for me, and stopped buying items that made me look blah.
And you know, here’s the thing, my endless pursuit of fast fashion was just an outward expression of my discontent with my outward appearance. I would buy things because they looked pretty in the store, but not on me. I wanted to wear clothes that made me look and feel beautiful, and maybe a bit like my old younger self. I was a hot mess first time mom, and I really wanted to appear like I had it together.
Disclaimer: I’m still a hot mess mom of 5, and I still want to look like I have it together.
And thanks to the transformative power of capsule wardrobes, I typically DO look put together. So this is my mission: to help you create a capsule wardrobe that fits YOUR life, make you feel beautiful and confident, and saves you money.
If any of these describe you, then you’re in the right place!
- You feel frustrated by your wardrobe.
- You worry about wasting money on the wrong clothes.
- You’re tried of trying new trends that don’t represent who you are.
- You want to have a wardrobe of clothes you love that make you feel good.
If you have any questions, fill out the form below and let me know! I love getting questions and feedback from women lik you!
Where I Stand
- If you ask me where I stand, I’m going to point to Jesus, who told us to first love God, and then love our neighbor (Matthew 22:36-40).
- If you ask me about sin, I’m going to say I’m not the Holy Spirit. We are all sinners in the eyes of God (Romans 3:23) and all in different places in our spiritual walk (1 Corinthians 3:2). It is the job of the Holy Spirit to convict, I will point to Jesus.
- If you ask me about judgment, I’m going to say I’m not God. My God is the same always (Hebrews 13:8) and His Holiness is beyond our reach (2 Samuel 6:1-7). God’s desire is always for righteousness, I will point to Jesus.