DIY Color Analysis
Discover your Season and Wear Your Best Colors
It’s time to find your color season and stop guessing whether you’re warm or cool, summer or winter. Use the DIY color analysis course to dig deep into color analysis just like a professional. Learn about color personalities, how to decipher the patterns in your eyes, discover how to drape yourself, and create a color palette based on your best colors!
Stop Feeling Confused
by Online Quizzes and Bad Advice
This DIY color analysis course will peel back the layers of how color analysis works, and give you an analyst’s view of the process.
You’ll get read tips on how to discover your undertone, use your eyes and personality to narrow down your options, and exploring draping without having to grab every piece of fabric in your house.
Personal Prism was created to empower
color curious women to discover their best colors using a variety of tools.
Hey there, Gorgeous!
I know what it feels like to be super excited about color analysis. To be intrigued by this concept of finding your best colors and gaining confidence. But I also know it can be ultra confusing.
I was so excited the first time I heard of color analysis and took a deep dive. But it took me awhile to sift through all the information and figure out my own season.
Once I did I felt such clarity when looking at my closet. All those pieces that never made me feel my best finally made sense. I was able to purge, plan, and create a wardrobe that was exciting and cohesive.
Color analysis gave me the foundation to discover the best of the best colors for me, and use them to choose clothes that give me confidence.
Your color season is with you for life, and once you see the power of your best colors, you can’t unsee it.
If you’re stuck in your style, and don’t know what to do, start with color.
This is for you if...
You know that color is transformational.
Discover your Color Season.
Start right now.
Discover your Color Season
IF YOU’RE READY TO STOP FEELING CONFUSED ABOUT ALL THE BAD COLOR ANALYSIS ADVICE AND DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF YOUR BEST COLORS, THEN
DIY color analysis is for you.
ONE TIME PAYMENT
$47 / ONE PAYMENT
Fearfully and Wonderfully
YOU WERE CREATED IN HIS IMAGE, JUST LIKE A STUNNING SUNSET.
YOUR COLORS ARE PART OF YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY AND DESERVE TO BE HIGHLIGHTED.
Send a Message!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: This course can be completed over a single week. There are short videos interspersed with activities to help you identify the elements of your personal coloring and season. It is self paced so you can go slow or push through quickly.
A: Stacey has a BS in Business Communication and Public Relations, focusing on branding and image management. She is a certified image consultant and a member of the Association of Image Consultants International.
A: Personal Prism is for you if you are DONE feeling confused about color analysis and taking bad advice. You are 100% committed to discovering your color season so you can say goodbye to all your unflattering colors. You want to do it using actual, proven steps crated by a color analyst. You need a step-by-step plan, logical process, and implementation, to help you learn color analysis, find your color season, and build your perfect color palette.
A: In all honesty – this program is worth well over $6,000. The average woman is only wearing about 10% of her closet. If you do the math on how much money you wasted on the other 90% you’d probably need chocolate to dry your tears. It is a lot of money, but it pales in comparison to how much money you will save long term, year after year, by knowing exactly what styles work, what clothing you need and want, and saying no to everything else.